Thursday, February 17, 2011

Brock Lesnar and Junior Dos Santos announced as coaches for The Ultimate Fighter Season 13.

Brock Lesnar and Junior Dos Santos have been named the head coaches of the upcoming Ultimate Fighter season.  Why Brock Lesnar was chosen is a mystery to me.  He just started doing MMA and has a lot to learn himself, I don't think he should be coaching anything unless that thing is wrestling.  If I were about to be on this show I would pray that I was on team Dos Santos.  Junior's knowledge and experience will definitely help his team out more than Brock will be able to help his team out.  I'm not trying to call Brock a bad fighter or anything here, I'm simply saying that he himself is a trainee in this profession I think he has no business teaching new fighters unless he is only teaching them wrestling.  The Ultimate Fighter season 13 is set to debut on March 30th 2011 on Spike TV and Rogers Sports net.

14 comments:

  1. Good point. He should stick to wrestling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brock Lesnar obviously has some higher up connections in order to have got that gig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks interesting nice post dude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe he'll surprise us. Unlikely though, he'll probably be another one of those lacklustre mediocre coaches.

    I love hearing about MMA, so followed. Keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the last season with GSP. Good stuff man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this has a lot more to do with PR than fighting. Brock has a big following and they are trying to cash in on that. MMA is still a business after all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love watching Lesnar. Great Stuff.

    following, everyone make sure to check me out too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow lesnar's gonna coach? should be pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet post, thanks for sharring. interesting to see lesnar coaching

    ReplyDelete
  11. i cant wait for season 13 to start :)

    ReplyDelete